Tulum Coba cenote and playa del Carmen
A Cancun tour with the perfect blend of history, nature, culture and adventure! This 4 x 1 tour brings you to four incredible places in Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
When visiting Cancun, a Mayan ruins tour is a must do! This tour brings you to not one, but two Mayan ruins sites for a totally unique look at this ancient civilization. First stop is a guided tour of Tulum, the magnificent walled city on the sea with incredible views and a hidden beach you can enjoy while looking up at the pyramid! You’ll also enjoy a Coba tour, the archaeological site hidden in the jungle of the Yucatan. Here you can climb Nohoch Mul, the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan!
Next up is a welcome swim in a cenote, refresh from the heat of the day in the crystalline waters of a Cenote . Finishing up your perfect Riviera Maya day we’ll have a stop in the chic seaside town of Playa del Carmen where you can take a stroll along the famous 5th Avenue.
Are you ready for the adventure? Book the 4 x 1 Mayan ruins tour experience today!
- The use of professional cameras for photography and video in archeological sites has an additional tax to be paid at each ticket office
- Within Cobá there are bicycles for rent or you may pay for a tricycle taxi to the main pyramid
- Bring cash to buy drinks to accompany your meal
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- The schedule and order of visits on the tour may vary
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs and/or tips
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Bathing suit, towel, change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you must shower before entering cenote)
- Biodegradable insect repellent
Pick up and drop off
Tickets for all the activities
Photos and souvenirs
Coba tax 7 dlls per person
optional tricycle in coba