Looking for activities in Riviera Maya involving adventure? Xplor is the park where you will find the thrill and adrenaline of flying through the skies, discover what lies beneath the surface and interact with the nature of the jungle.
Challenge the heights with the fourteen Riviera Maya and Cancun zip-lines including the highest in the entire destination. On the surface, you will drive an amphibious vehicle in the jungle, over bridges and through caverns. Underneath the planet, you’ll raft and swim through stalactites rivers, as well as go on an underground expedition to reveal the secrets hidden beneath.
Discover all the attractions in Cancun and Playa del Carmen that Xplor Park has for you.
Schedule: Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Minimum age: 5 years old.
Kids: From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance), which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through the jungle and flooded caves.
- New activity: Underground Expedition. 800 yards of a fun cavernous adventure.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along an underground river.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies, and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops)
- Free parking.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age at the park’s ticket booths.
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- Certain park activities are not recommended if you suffer from a heart condition, fear of heights, back pain; or if you are recovering from a recent surgery or if you get dizzy easily.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly and have a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m). If it doesn’t, for their own safety, they won’t be able to perform the activity.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.